API certifications (API Q1 & API Q2) are widely used in Petroleum, Petrochemical and Natural Gas Industry across the world to demonstrate process effectiveness enabling product or service quality. These specifications promote integration of a process approach into the application of specific sections developing, implementing and improving the effectiveness of quality management systems.
- A well-documented quality management system to API is requirements minimize risk, and subsequently, nonconforming product. The customers can constantly rely on product & service quality.
- A well-structured and formalized approach to quality management systems to improve productivity.
- Well defined change management process protect the organization from the undesirable outcome of unplanned changes
- Increased process control
- Risk Assessment Management
- Contingency Planning
How it benefits?
✔ API certifications improve product & Service quality
✔ Process effectiveness
✔ Monogram License add credibility
Industry demands and competitive business environment in the oil and gas industry have created new measures by which organizations must prove their capabilites.
How can we collaborate?
✔ Develop Policies and Procedures in line with API standard requirements
✔ Implementation Support
✔ Conformity Matrix finalization
✔ Coordination with API
✔ Successful API Certification/ Monogram license approval